Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cinco de Mayo in Browns Mills, NJ Review

So my husband is AF and we recently moved from Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX to Mcguire AFB, NJ.  Big change for me but not for my husband.  When we got here in January of this year, we realized how small this base is compared to what we were used to in San Antonio.  There is literally nothing outside of base.  Even the Walmart is a 20 minute drive away. 

Needless to say, we were interested in what kind of restaurants were near.  I went online to Yelp and Youtube to see reviews of nearby restaurants and found NOTHING!  From then on I decided that whenever I visited a nearby restaurant that I would review it myself and started posting my video reviews on Youtube. 

The first place I reviewed was Cinco de Mayo in Browns Mills, NJ right outside the Browns Mills Gate on Texas Ave.  Being from San Antonio, I have high expectations for my Mexican food.  This place did not deliver, but I do have to say that it is the best option for Mexican food in the area.  If you've heard of El Sombrero here near the Mcguire gate on Wrightstown-Cookstown Road, and eaten there, you know it is bad.  Of the two, I would definately rather go to Cinco de Mayo, plus they deliver on base!

If you haven't seen it already, check out the video here!

P.S. Be nice...it was my first video review!  LOL

Muchas Gracias Muchachos y Muchachas!!

Vane

No comments:

Post a Comment